Our Wonderful Followers who come back again and again to read about us...

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

My Handmade "Coffee Break Quilt" is FOR SALE!

Yup.. this is a shameless plug for any of my blog readers....  
My Coffee Break Quilt is done!  
And... it is
FOR SALE!




The random motifs in the centers of each block are coffee themed




The binding around the edges is this fun coffee bean print, 
as well as the back side of the quilt. 



The style of this quilt is done in the
 log cabin method 



 The backing of the quilt is also the coffee bean print
and my tag is on the lower corner on the back side,
A "KarenInTheWoods Original"!



I love the three dimensional look of the blocks



I did my own free motion quilting with 
variegated thread of gold, brown, cream and rust. 
This was done totally by myself,
I did not send it out to a commercial long-arming quilter.


 It looks great on a bed,
or wonderful to curl up with on a window seat 
or in your favorite arm chair... 
of course, with a cup of coffee in hand! 




Before I list it in my Etsy Store online
(an incur listing fees and selling fees)

I thought I would offer it here first.


It is 93x93 and will comfortably fit a queen size bed, It can fit on a king size, but I would recommend an underblanket or duvet to hang down the sides a bit further.  Photo taken on the bed below is a king size. 



Price is $495.00 plus shipping from 53014.  

Please contact me at pfundt@gmail.com to make purchase arrangements. 



3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I moderate all comments so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.